Tuesday, May 22, 2018

New OOAK fantasy fairies coming soon

Making Fairies, Making Fairies....

It's spring and I feel very productive! I love sunshine and warmth. After Lora (the healing fairy and Silver Blue Wing found their new home, I think it's time to populate the woodlands and fairy fields with new Beautiful Fairies.

Here's my work in progress (well, two of them): one is a fairy sitting on her feet, the other one is more of a wip - she still needs some legs and arms to lean on, as well as other things....

Handmade bright blue eyes are used on some of them and are very luminous. I also love painting my own eyes, which lets me change their position and make the face more as if it is caught in a moment.
Dont forget about baby fairies and cute little mermaids! Soon, soon, soon....







No comments: